The Expert LD 80 charger is a multifunction charger/discharger that can be used with the most common battery types such as LiPo/LiHV/Lilon/LiFe/NiCd/NiMH/PB.
With an impressive 80 watt charging power and a maximum charging current of 7A, the Expert LD 80 charger in a compact housing design provides more than sufficient charging power for most applications.
With five separate balancer connections and the charging output on the right side, the battery can be plugged in without any problems. In addition, there are AC and DC inputs on the left side.
Information about the settings and the running process can be obtained via the backlit LCD display.
The Expert LD 80 is the perfect multifunction charger that is the right choice for most applications in model making.
- Compact design
- 80 watt charging power, max. 7A charging current
- Suitable for: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV/NiMH/NiCd/Pb
- Extremely simple operation Menu navigation via four buttons
- Informative LCD display with backlight
- 5 separate balancer connections
- 5 profile memories
- Integrated balancer with max. 300mA
- Various security settings (delta peak sensitivity, auto charging current limit, capacity limit, temperature limit, process time limit, input voltage monitoring, automatic fan)
|Input voltage AC:||100V – 240V|
|Charging power max:||80W|
|Discharging capacity max:||2W|
|charging current:||0.1A – 7.0A|
|discharge current:||0.1A – 1.0A|
|Number of cells: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV||1s – 6s|
|Number of cells: NiMH/NiCd||1s – 15S|
|Pb battery voltage:||2-20V|
Scope of delivery:
1x charger Expert LD 80
1x Alligator Clips w/ DC Lead 1x Alligator Clips w/
1x Mini JST Connector (Red) w/ Dean Lead Wire 1x
Servo Socket w/ Dean Lead 1x
Plug w/ Dean Lead 1x 4mm Banana Plug w/ Dean Lead
1 x Power Cord w/ AU plug