The Ridge v2 DRYSTAR® Boot incorporates a technical synthetic material main upper construction incorporating punched microfiber on the lateral panel and durable microfiber on front and rear accordion for high levels of performance, mobility and comfort.
A-STARS RIDGE V2 Drystar
• Extensive front and rear accordions flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
Microfiber shell retains shape while offering durability.• Medial zipper closure with a zip covered from flap hook and loop grip closure for a better and more secure ride.
• High modulus TPU injected shift pad for shock protection and durability.
• Alpinestars DRYSTAR® membrane for guaranteed waterproofing and breathability in difficult weather conditions.
• New boot shaping provides long-lasting comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for greater compatibility with bike’s controls.
• RIDGE v2 DRYSTAR® boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
• Double layer hot-melt reinforcement on shin plate for weight-saving and protection against impacts.
• Complete ankle protection: Dual density ankle protectors on medial and lateral sides are reinforced with poly-foam padding for protection and comfort.
• Contoured, high modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates a structured shank reinforcement.
• Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for memory and comfort.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound rubber sole with unique side wrapping design, built to withstand the demands of touring.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50