A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced polymer shin-plate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure. Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated Drystar® breathable membrane to its advanced microfiber and suede chassis.
A-STARS ANDES V2 Drystar
• Fully featured touring DRYSTAR® boot for long distance road riding in a range of climactic conditions.
• Main upper material constructed from reinforced leather for improved comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Full DRYSTAR® internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance and a high level of breathability.
• Extensive front and rear accordion constructed from microfiber to offer durability, comfort and excellent range of forward and back flex movement.
• Medial side entry opening / closing system with elastic-mounted zipper and wide flap hook-and-loop grip closure for convenience and precise, secure, fit. Incorporates large aperture opening to promote easier entry and facilitate more convenient removal of boot.
• Strategically positr and the toe box from abrasion and incorporates technical texturing for grip.
• Toe box and heel counter internal reinforcement gives structured support, improved feel and impact resistance.
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered on both sides under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding for protection.
• Internal shock resistant TPU shin guard mounted under the leather gives superior impact resistance.
• The Andes v2 DRYSTAR® boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
• Advanced TPU shift pad protects the uppeole injected in polypropylene includes shank reinforcement for structural support and stability.
• Removable anatomic advanced EVA footbed provides arch support and high levels of comfort.
• Rear reflective insert for improved visibility of rider.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
• Contoured insioned advanced TPR shin plate and TPR ankle protector for critical protection without impeding flexibility.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50