As a nod to our neighbors to the south and owners of 808 miles out of the 1,540 of our shared scenic Highway 101, it should go without saying: California has fantastic riding. Coastal twisties or desert rips, there’s something for everyone, just like the Airflite™. Internally, the Airflite™ Ursa Major comes with our Hydradry™ comfort liner, cutouts in the EPS for your communication device, fog-free shield, and DropShield™. We’ve added an RST Red shield and spoiler because it just looks good, and in California, that’s a must.
- The most common helmet fit type, the Intermediate Oval head is slightly shorter front-to-back and a little wider side-to-side.
- 4 intake vents, including a MX inspired chinbar vent, and 2 exhaust ports are coupled with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam resulting in superior helmet venting.
- A reduced shell profile helps reduce overall weight, while maintaining the the exclusive World Standard of ICON to suit your riding style.
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. Does not ship with PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Includes internal DropShield™ and Clear quick-change fog-free FliteShield™. Dark Smoke shield not included.
- Removable HydraDry™ moisture wicking liner.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate shell for strength.
LARGE, MEDIUM, SMALL, X-LARGE, X-SMALL, XX-LARGE, XXX-LARGE