The Dragg jacket features a 600d polyester outer shell and 1200D polyester reinforced Ripstop shoulders, with large zipped vents on the chest, back and forearms. Underneath, it has an integrated high performance membrane and a removable thermal lining. Everything you need to get you through the seasons with ease.
CHECK OUT THE X-DRY 14/20 MEMBRANE: WATERPROOF AND FULLY BREATHABLE.
X dry is a high-performance laminated membrane developed by Ixon. This membrane contains microscopic pores that are invisible to the naked eye. These pores are small enough to keep water out but large enough to release perspiration. As a rule, rain rarely exceeds the equivalent of 2,000 Schmerber, but it is estimated that the pressure exerted by rainwater on a motorcycle traveling at around 80 mph could reach up to 8,000 Schmerber.
Ixon Dragg Motorcycle Textile Jacket
Like the latest items in the collection “Winter 21”, Dragg symbolizes technology at the service of thermal comfort and is therefore a must for riding in all weather conditions without compromising on comfort.
- Polyester 600D + Ripstop fabric (anti rip or tearing)
- Polyester 1200D reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Fixed waterproof and breathable X-Dry membrane (14000 Schmerber/20000 MVTR)
- Reflective prints on biceps and top and bottom of back
- Close fitting cut
- Classic collar, neoprene high neck roll
- Zipped fastener with inner flap
- Snap fastening at collar
- Zipped cuffs with ease gusset
- Stretch tightening with press stud on biceps
- Stretch tightening on bottom
- 2 Hand pockets
- 1 Waterproof wallet pocket
- 2 Internal pockets
- 1 Lining pocket
- Semi-autolock zips
- Connection to trousers: loop on back
- Equipped with shoulder and elbow protectors
- Prepared for back protector (available as accessory)
- Safety level: AA
- EN 17092-3:2020