Women’s Stella T-GP Plus R v3 Air Riding Jacket
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit.
- Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
- Large mesh panel on front, back and upper sleeves for optimized levels of airflow.
- GP Lite shoulders with dynamic friction shield on shoulder for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
- Large stretch panel on shoulder and underarm for an optimized fit and performance.
- Hook and loop waist and cuff with semi-automatic zip for a secure closure.
- Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
- Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
- Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
- Reflective details.
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- A class
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (not included, sold separately)